The Power of Four
Rock-solid and portable, analog and digital, practical and powerful. With NUMARK NS6, groundbreaking technology blends with Numark's decades of expertise in engineering cutting-edge DJ gear to gives you one of the world's most advanced controllers. Designed in partnership with Serato, NS6 delivers incredible 4-deck performance with the groundbreaking capabilities of Serato DJ software. NS6 comes ready to control four channels of software plus external sources. Connect and mix CD players, turntables, MP3 players, and more right along side Serato DJ. NS6 is ready to go wherever you want to take it — both physically and musically.
At the heart of NS6 is a four-channel mixer that can operate standalone, which means you can mix up to four external sources without even turning your computer on. Connect and mix CD players, turntables, MP3 players, or any other external source—you never have to worry about the awkward silence and inevitable moans of an unhappy crowd. Plus, the built-in 24-bit audio interface was engineered without compromise, giving NS6 audiophile-grade circuitry that keeps your mix clean and clear.
A full range of input and outputs for connecting virtually any device: RCA inputs on each channel and four line-level inputs with two switchable to phono and two switchable to mic. Each of NS6’s four channels has an input selector so you can easily transition between controlling Serato DJ’s four software decks and your external sources. Control Serato one moment; mix in your turntable, iPod, or a mic the next. NS6 makes it possible to grab music from virtually any source and bring it into your mix.
- Built-in 4-channel DJ Mixer that works with or without the computer
- Inputs for 4 line, 2 turntables, 2 microphones
- Serato's Itch 4 Deck DJ software included
- Built-in professional 24-bit audio interface with balanced XLR outputs
- Touch sensitive illuminated wheels with 3600 ticks of resolution per rotation
- Strip Search with track position indicator
- Channel assignable effects controls
- Mouse-less library navigation with view options
- Deck Controls include: Key Lock, Pitch Control, Manual and Instant Looping, Hot Cues, and Beat grid
- Uses standard MIDI protocols enabling DJs to use it with a variety of MIDI software